Who we are
A Global Healthcare Public Foundation also commonly known as ‘‘AGHPF’’ is a United States of America based non-profit organization with Headquarters in the State of Maryland, USA with a presence in over 15 countries on three continents (Africa, South and North America and Asia).
Internationally, AGHPF is recognized as a leader in laboratory systems strengthening but we also provides technical assistance to strengthen quality systems in meeting internationally accepted standards in environment, health & occupational safety, risk management and management systems.
In the last 18 years, AGHPF has expanded to three divisions; Global Clinical Services, Global Healthcare Services and Global Initiative Award
Strive for a world, with reliable and predictable outcomes to improve investment and lifesaving services.
To improve the quality of life…
Dependable, Passionate, Make it count, Respect, Trusted, We Care, Creativity, Professional, Fun
A Global Healthcare Public Foundation (AGHPF) provides services in establishment, documenting, implementing and maintaining Quality Management Systems (QMS) for public health diagnosing and testing. AGHPF considers the context of the organization in aligning the QMS with its strategic direction.
- We are committed to meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, IS0 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- We seek to understand our current and future clients’ needs, meet their requirements and strive to exceed their expectations.
- We use the whole life value philosophy to provide excellent service and product delivery.
- We ensure that all procedures are standardized and reflective of what we actually do.
- We ensure that all activities are efficiently achieved by management of resources and processes in an integrated manner.